B&B is situated in the old town core of the Piran, which was inhabited already in the pre-roman times. Due to its important geographical position it progressed and flourished throughout the ages – from Roman times until nowadays – the most important being its connections with the Venetian republic, wherefrom the significant architectural characteristics of the town and the individual buildings are derived.
In a quiet part of the Tomšičeva ulica is situated the B&B MIRACOLO DI MARE boasting 12 tastefully furnished rooms. Each room is equipped with a shower, WC and a hand-washing basin; in the rooms there are also TV sets with programmes in many various languages. Breakfast is served either in the breakfast room or in the garden which stretches out behind the house. Here it is cosy and comfortable during all the day, as it is pleasant to spend some time in the warm evenings. There are several tables with chairs there for the purpose. B&B was completely remade and furnished anew in the year 2008.
Each room has:
– bathroom with shower, WC and hand-washing basin
– heating and warm water
– TV set with many international programmes
– window with a view to the garden
– 10 minutes walk from the centre of Piran
– summer kitchen and garden
– breakfast room
For B&B guests we can organize transfers with a car furnished with 4 comfortable seats and a lot of room for luggage.
For groups we can organize events to be negotiated in advance:
- Guided sight-seeing tour through the town of Piran and tasting of one of the domestic specialties;
- Visit of Regional Park Sečoveljske soline (Sečovlje Saltpans) with a possibility of a stopover at an agri-tourism establishment or similar location;
Trekking combined with various activities: taking photographs, treasure hunt and such;
- Circular trip with a boat, a sea food snack and sight-seeing of the Slovenian coastline;
- The remaining events are subject to negotiation.