The Lower Savinja Valley/the Valley of Green Gold and WEISS tourist farm invite you to visit and enjoy waking up in the countryside, in the pleasant ambiance of our rooms, and indulge in the hearty breakfasts of homemade delicacies. What you can find here is peace and quiet, fresh air and numerous opportunities for recreational and other activities.
Come and make sure! You will return home rested and reinvigorated!
Our tourist farm houses 4 double bedrooms furnished in a pleasant rustic style, 2 bathrooms with shower, WC and bidet and 1 separate WC. Coffee, tea and homemade pastry are available in the lobby at all times. Breakfast is served in our dining room or on the terrace. All our guests are free to use the Finnish or infrared sauna in the basement as well as the fireplace equipped drawing room.
We’re about to open camping areas on our premises at Farmhouse Weiss.
After their daily activities, our guests can relax in the Finnish or infrared sauna.
Apart from our own, our tourist farm also offers homemade products from the neighbouring farms, such as homemade jams, honey products, salami, herbs and teas.
The location of our tourist farm is an ideal starting point for numerous sports and leisure activities.
The location of our tourist farm is an excellent starting point for:
- CYCLING: The Savinja Valley offers 17 marked cycle routes, which run across the flat and hilly areas of our valley, and are categorised by difficulty. The routes are interconnected and suitable for sightseeing. The cycle route no. 17 runs past our farm. Bike rental available.
- NORDIC WALKING can be done on flat terrain, following the well-maintained forest tracks, or in the hilly areas in our immediate surroundings. (Nordic walking is walking with specially designed poles, which allow us to walk as naturally as possible. Arm movement is similar as in regular walking, while the steps are somewhat longer.) By previous arrangement, we also organise Nordic walking courses or guided tours in the surroundings.
- HIKING: The area boasts numerous hiking trails on the nearby hills, which offer wonderful views of our valley.
- SKIING: In winter, you can enjoy skiing in ski resorts such as Golte and Rogla.
- HERB AND MUSHROOM PICKING.
- HELP WITH FARM CHORES if so desired.
- FREE CLIMBING at the nearby climbing area in Vransko.
- SIGHTSEEING: independent or guided tours (by previous arrangement).
- HORSEBACK RIDING for children.