Enjoy accommodation with the best sea view & colourful sunsets, unique every day.
Welcome to our coastal oasis by the saltpans Secovlje Salina Nature Parks in Seca near Portoroz, where you will find pleasure in the warm Mediterranean sun every day of every season:
- in the mild winter you will enjoy the placid nature,
- in the blossoming spring you can eat fruits from the trees,
- in the hot summertime you will enjoy the pleasures of sea water and have the possibility to pick your own vegetables from our salad garden,
- and the autumn invites you to grape harvesting in the vineyards and tasting of home-made cider followed by olive picking.
In addition to the pleasures offered by the intact nature and the beautiful view of the saltpans and the bay, you will also enjoy the healing climate of the saltpans.
During your holiday you will experience the hospitality and warmness of the open Mediterranean people. We are the Istrians and for us Istria is the most beautiful place in the world.
Mini studio for 2 persons on the ground floor with exit on the terrace with garden furniture and sea view, double bed, furnished kitchen and dining corner, sat-tv, bathroom with shower, wi-fi, parking.
Studio for 2–3 persons on the ground floor with exit on the terrace under the vine with garden furniture and sea view, living room with sat-tv, double and a single bed, furnished kitchen with dining corner, bathroom with shower, wi-fi, parking.
Two-room apartment for 2–4 persons on the ground floor with exit on covered terrace with garden furniture and sea view, living room with a double sofa bed, sat-tv, bedroom with a double bed, bathroom with bathtub, wi-fi, parking.
Live like the locals whilst on holiday! LOCAL ISTRIAN BREAKFAST BASKET
Enjoy the morning at your own leisurely pace with our gourmet breakfast basket. Breakfast basket is generously filled with local seasonal produce that is mostly grown within 10 kilometers from your accommodation. Istria is renowned for typical Mediterranean fruit and vegetables, such as sweet figs, juicy peaches and flavoursome tomatoes.
Dairy products are provided from the green Karst region only 50 kilometers away and include organic non-homogenised milk and butter.
Home made jams or marmalades and locally produced honey will satisfy the sweet-toothed guests, while free range eggs cater for the ones that love a more hearty morning meal.
Bread is supplied by a small local bakery that prides itself in using genuine local ingredients, including olive oil.
The range of products will surely provide an abundant breakfast and you may well have some left over for snacks during your daily endeavours.
- Active is healthy
- Culinary walk through 4 villages
- Archaeology on horse-back
- Salty day: salt, olive oil and fish!
- Slovenian coast from the sea & a magical evening in Piran
- Life is better at the beach
- For food lovers
- Short walk with the best Istrian views
- Energetic pilgrimage to Strunjan
- Picnic with my sculpture
- Laganini – guided tours with a 2cv oldtimer