In the year 2015 passed 50 years since our first antenna has been made. In all those years the company was changed from small antenna production to dynamic company with wide production and sales program of antennas, antenna masts and accessories for wireless telecommunications. Continuos development of the products and the company assures high technological level of our standard products and quick response on new demands of modern wireless communications.
The history of the company TRIVAL ANTENE d.o.o. started in 1965 in the company SVIT Kamnik, when teh first antennas were developed and produced from composite materials (polyester and epoxy resin with fiberglass) mainly for the army needs. In 1975 the company SVIT has been separated into two companies: SVIT and TRIVAL and both became members of the company DONIT Medvode. In the beginning of the 1989 TRIVAL became independent company, later organised into four Profit Centres (PC). One of them was TRIVAL PC ANTENE which became privately owned partnership company in 1993.
Today the company TRIVAL ANTENE has more than 200 different types of antennas, antenna masts and accessories in its product list. The company was mainly involved in military antennas and masts production but through last ten years we expanded our products range also on other markets, mainly for marine applications, private mobile radio, radioamateur applications, etc. The company also represents or distributes products from the company SMARTEQ AB from Sweden (mobile antennas).
Approximately 50% of our annual production is sold in Slovenia. Our main domestic customers are Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Slovenian Railways, industry, network operators and radio communications equipment distributors and dealers and radioamateurs. In last years we increased our export on more than 50% of our total sales, mostly in Croatia, BiH, Italy, Germany, England, Sweden, Finland, Syria, Egypt, India, United Arab Emirates and United States.
Our products are basically divided on:
- military antennas (HF, VHF and UHF antennas, stationary, tactical and mobile antennas)
- antennas for marine applications (HF, VHF and UHF antennas for big ships and yachts)
- antennas for civil professional communications (HF, VHF and UHF antennas, stationary, mobile antennas and antennas for handheld radios)
- radioamateur antennas (HF, VHF and UHF stationary, mobile and portable antennas)
- antenna masts (tubular sectionalised and winch driven telescopic glassfibre masts from 5 to 18 m)
- custom designed antennas (antennas for EMC measurements, radio monitoring, etc.)
- antenna accessories (cables, connectors, mounting equipment, etc.)
In MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications – EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
Transportable antenna masts made of composite materials for tactical and mobile use – tubular sectionalized and telescopic winch driven masts
Hardware for antenna and antenna masts mounting, antenna bases, lead-through insulators, surge protectors, coaxial cables, coaxial connectors