Company for Design, Development and Manufacturing of Injected Plastic Parts. We are a private family company specialized for production and assembly of functional and visual demanding components for automotive and cosmetic industry.
Company AHIL Plastika d.o.o. performs design, development and manufacturing of injected molding parts. It is specialized for production of smaller tehnically demanding parts mostly for automotive industry.
High expertise and many years of experiences with automatic insertion and overmolding of different types of metal parts is company’s specialty and advantage. Company offers high level of technical support during development and production of new products using modern developing computer aided tools and programs adjusted with requirements of different automotive companies and their suppliers.
From 1995 we are certified according to EAQF’94 and ISO 9001. From year 2005 we are certified according to ISO TS 16949. We are approved first supplier for Renault and several car subsupliers (Johnson Control, TPV, …)
We design and develop mould tools for our products. We have fully trained, qualified and experienced technical staff.
- DFMEA and APQP to full PPAP
- CAD design with flow analysis to assist with product and mould tool design
- Fully-equipped in-house tool-room for manufacture, modification and repair of mould tools, jigs, fixtures and gauges
- CAD-CAM for improved tool-making accuracy and reduced lead times
Production is performing on more than 15 injection molding machines, alltogether there are located also needed devices for material preparation, metal parts insertion (robots), process control, products finalisation and smaller tool maintenance.
AHIL Plastika d.o.o. laboratory and measuring room is equiped for performing most of needed measuring and testing what is planned for quality inspection of our products in developing phases, for PPAP approval and also in serial production.
We perform byself most of geometrical and mechanical characteristics of the products including some other material characteristics. Laboratory and measuring equipment is listed as follows:
- 3D MEASURING MACHINE DEA HEXAGON (500X500X500, scanning head)
- OPTIC MEASURING MICROSCOPE MITUTOYO TM505
- METTLER MOISTURE CONTENT ANALYSER
- FORCE MEASURING DEVICE (assembly force, dis-assembly force, basic mechanical characteristics)
- TORQUE MEASURING DEVICE
- IMPACT TEST DEVICE in accordance testing method RENAULT D42 1235
- FLAMABILITY TEST according ISO 3795 or FMVSS 302
Material characteristics and products which we can not perform byself, are tested further in competent and certificated laboratories (mostly in ISKA EMECO, Kranj).